Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome

I've been toying with the idea of starting a new blog for a few months now.  I began my family blog two years ago on vacation in Florida, during an obnoxious hurricane.  I've never looked back......i love the idea of blogging and send my family blog to print each year.  Now seems like the perfect time to begin this new venture, as I'm again on vacation in Florida (no hurricane thank goodness) and have some time on my hands, something that is hard to come by back home. 
The idea behind this blog is to share the things that I learn and love within the area of health, fitness, dancing, food & fun.  I have to preface that I am by no means an expert in any of these areas, except maybe FUN - I love to have a good time and love the feeling when Im having it, hence the name of the blog!
Over the years I've had some experiences that have helped me learn to live a healthier life which in turn has done wonders for my mental state - no joke!  But go ahead and laugh.....if you know me you know Im a little bit nutty!
I hope to share those things that have helped me as well as new things I come across.  Check back often for random (hopefully useful) information.....oh and share your ideas and tips so we all learn together.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your love, inspiration, beautiful smile, awesome Zumba dance mooooovvess!!!! :0) I super enjoyed monday class today at Rainbow LVAC gym, God bless you and the family
    JEANY

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Jeany, you are a ray of sunshine yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete