Thursday, April 18, 2013

LVAC Fitness Festival

The first annual fitness festival at LVAC was amazing!  It was an almost week long event... We kicked it off with a Zumbathon on Tuesday night.  So much energy in the huge 20,000 sq ft tent at the bottom of the Rainbow property.  Wednesday night was 8 Strikes with Alan Giron....crazy time!  Squats, kicks, punching, lunges, burpees, ab work.....it was awesome.
LVAC teamed up with the LES MILLS mega quarterly so there were trainings and other events during the day and evening.  A 300 bike, indoor bike ride that I didn't get to do, but plan on next year.  The fitness buzz was in the air.  I wasn't planning on it but got antsy on Friday night so I went back for more.  The LES MILLS dance explosion featuring Shbam and BodyJam was fun.
A different kind of workout than Zumba but a lot of sweaty fun.  We did get to represent with one Zumba track and just before, ZES (master trainer) Abraham asked if I would go on stage with them so that was unexpected!  Glad I dragged my tail there for one last hurrah!




No comments:

Post a Comment