Saturday, September 3, 2011

You should get one!

I've wanted to buy a single serve blender for a long time but I'm so cheap I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. I almost bought a blender with two single serve cups at Sam's club for $24.
The Magic Bullet is $50 give or take.
Well.....get ready for it.....I found a GE single serve blender at WALMART for $20 (pictured above). It comes with FOUR extra cups and a small blender cup for grinding or making smaller amounts of salsa or guacamole. It also has lids and extra sealing rings.
TWENTY BUCKS....whooohooo!!!!
I used it three times yesterday alone. It works really well. The one tip I would give is to use more liquid or yogurt and less fruit per serving so it can mix well. I'm used to make humongo sizes for my kids so I dumped in way too much fruit the first time.  Last night I just mixed frozen fruit and ice and it was super yummy!
Cleanup is really easy, just rinse everything out with water.  The cups are dishwasher safe.  

1 comment:

  1. love the blog! and yes you can post my challenge on here! I hope you join in too!

    ReplyDelete