Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zumba Jam at Lifetime Fitness

My cute friend Esther invited me to a Zumba Jam at Lifetime fitness in Summerlin.  OMGOSH!!!! We had so much fun.  First of all Esther, is seriously so cute, she is fun, spunky, has a heart of gold and loves music and dance, so I knew we would have a good time regardless of how good the event was.  Her other instructor/friend at 24hr Fitness also teaches at Lifetime, she was awesome!  That's Ginger and I pictured below.  So, I hadn't attended a Zumba Jam before and didn't know until that day that the D.J. just plays music and the instructor(s) just go, they don't know what music is coming and have no pre-determined choreography,  so they teach off the top of their heads.  The D.J. was....get this.....Beto Perez's D.J.   Beto is the creator of Zumba.  He was really good, the music was great and the energy was incredible with over 200 people there.  Needless to say, the endorphins were all over the place by the end of the Jam, haha.    Maybe sometime I'll teach at one of these Jam's  - its a fun format and different than a regular Zumba class.  WAY WAY fun though.....thank you Esther. 



No comments:

Post a Comment