Sunday, October 23, 2011

Healthy Choices

Wanted to share these yummy treats that I found shopping one day. The rice cakes are seriously good and totally addicting, they taste like chips but healthy. I have a problem with fruit snacks! There I said it, when I buy them for my kids I end up binging on them - not good! I found these BUDDY FRUITS that are pure fruit and low sugar/calories. They taste good and come in a few different fruits. You should try them. I got 'em at Walmart. They're kinda pricey but better than a king size snickers bar, which would be my alternative at the walmart checkout! Just being honest....
I caught a glimpse of one of these drinks at some gas station when we went to California. I bought one the other day here in Vegas at A.M/P.M. to try it.   It is really good!!!! Its not carbonated but totally refreshing with a hint of apple. I think it also comes in pomegranate. I love apple stuff but I think this drink is better tasting than the Apple water from Fresh 'N Easy. Nothing in it but sodium.

No comments:

Post a Comment