Friday, June 15, 2012

20 days and counting....

SALSA CONGRESS is coming to Vegas.  The 9th Annual Congress will be in town at the Tropicana beginning July 5th through July 8th.  This is the crowning Salsa event in Vegas so start saving your "dinero" and get your dancing shoes ready!!!  I'm seriously so excited.  I don't go dancing much, mostly because the late starting hour but once a year, I plan on congress.  There will be workshops, performances, live dancing, and great people from all over the world that love salsa as much as you!
You can pick and choose what you come to, workshops are offered during the day Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  Dance shows begin at 8:30 nightly and social dancing into the wee hours of the morning. It's reasonably priced and worth every red cent!  Check out the website HERE
I'm going to some workshops Friday & Saturday and will be at the evening performances and social dancing Friday & Saturday evening also if you wanna hang with me.

If you happen to wear a size 8/8.5 in Latin Dance shoes, I'm selling two brand new pairs (that were too small for me when I ordered them and a hassle to return) for $20/each.  Pictured above, one pair is beige/nude and the other is a redish/orange.

Also just for fun, check out the Youtube congress promo 
and notice who is dancing at 0.08 funny!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. Sí, I'll consider attending.

    ReplyDelete