Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Zumba Love"

I've heard that phrase over and over but its a real thing......  Its that feeling of comfortableness, of non-judgement, friendship, party & fun!  It exists in most all Zumba class rooms around the world and it was host at the YMCA Zumbathon today.
Wow!
So much fun.  7 instructors, tons of energy, dancing, love & happiness, kinda like Woodstock or the E.D.C without the drugs.....hahaha!

The fundraiser was amazing.  My legs are hanging off after our four hour zumba-fest but it was great.  Thanks to the instructors, you are all outstanding and thanks to all participants, what a great turn out & support of the Y Strong Kids Foundation!  You all ROCK. 

Zumba Love & Hugs
Kim 

1 comment:

  1. I’m sorry to have missed the Zumbathon today. I had a previous lunch engagement with friends. You now need some good rest!! I'll see you at Zumba on Monday.

    ReplyDelete