Sunday, March 23, 2014

Food, food & more food

Happy PADDYS Day.....
My Mam showed up with Irish Soda Bread and Barmbrack (fruit cake).  I pretty much excused myself from my cleaneating and overate both!  Small quilty pleasure......extra hours at the gym?
Eating out, eating clean!  Trying so hard to make better choices when I eat out.  The top two pictures are from In N Out (double protein burger, no cheese, no sauce) & Panda Express Shanghi Angus Beef with steamed veggies.  Bottom left is homemade, quick and skinny "Chicken Curry"  I only sprinkled the meat and veggies with curry powder and soy sauce, served with brown rice.  Bottom right is a salad and protein shake, which is quickly becoming my "go to" meal during the day. 
Progress......
So in the past my macros have not looked like this.  These are three days in the middle of last week.  Normally I have a huge slice of Carbs with minimal protein and heavy fats.  I've been working hard to increase protein intake and lessen carbs or I should say, eat better carbs.  Taking out sweets and sugary things is helping lower the daily "fats". 

No comments:

Post a Comment