Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday....how I Love thee


MONDAY is groundhog day for me.....DO OVER every....single....week!  I love it though because its a fresh start, I feel motivated, charged, ready to go and get it right this time.
My focus this week is FOOD.  Im going to make sure I track really good and watch what and how I eat, making sure to fuel before the gym and recover after my workouts, with some help from my protein shakes.  Today for the first time I made egg whites.  For some reason they just look so "snotty" without the yellow mixed in so I took a tip from my friend to mix 3 egg whites with 1 egg yolk.  They were good.  I added a little goat cheese and avocado with a side of yummy ripe calamari tomatoes and I'm full.
The NO EXCUSE MOMS challenge is going good.  It is not easy on top of my regular workouts but Ive been consistent with the challenge each day except for yesterday. I was sooooo tired, I couldn't bring myself to do it so today (9th & 10th) I've got 60 crunches, 245 jacks and 45 squats. My legs definitely feel tighter *and sore* I like how the jumping jacks make me feel, strong and tight.  Squats are the best exercise for the booty so I'll do what is required and hope to see a physical difference at the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment