Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Already?

Last week was so super busy it flew by.  I taught at Namaste with these fun women


I ate lots of good, healthy food....at least I tried.  Gluten free three cheese Ziti and a bomb salad of nuts, cranberries, tomatoes, feta cheese



Went out with the quad squad (my girls from the gym who have become some of my favorite friends) Saw the Rat Pack show on Fremont Street and danced in an Irish Pub.


And.....wait for it.....I took my first Locker room selfie!  AWKWARD moment of the week....lol


Finished the week out with a sweaty zumba class at TRUFUSION Yoga studio 


As well as a killer leg workout Saturday afternoon.  Then on to a "fiesta cumpleanos" with my chicas Latinas to celebrate Tomys birthday.  Six tacos later .....we took photos 


And all of a sudden it was Monday again!  
What a busy week.  All this on top of my regular workout schedule and taking care of my family.  I need a 48 hr day please.....
Eating is so tough on the weekend.  I feel like I loose control BUT I have a plan going into next weekend thanks to my NO EXCUSE MOMS group....I'm gonna plan my meals and snacks and try a preemptive attack on the weekend. So tired of doing well during the week and loosing my progress on the weekend.  So here's to a new week and the experiences that will come with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment