Monday, February 3, 2014

3 workouts for Day 3

I started today with Bodypump 88 and a pulled groin muscle from lifting legs on Saturday,  Sometimes I'm over zealous like that.....
I still broke a sweat but had to bag squats and lunges, which stank because one of my goals is to lift this tush off the ground and back where it belongs :)  Two Zumba classes later and my legs were killing me but I burned lots of calories and got some good sweat time in.  Feeling good about day 3.  Turned to my favorite healthy snack, slices apples and two tablespoons of peanut butter.  I feel like Im indulging slightly on the PB but its good protein and super yummy.  After 1200+ calories burned for the day, I think I'll be fine with the extra fat.  Unprepared with dinner so I had tangerines and wheat cereal.....not very exciting I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment