Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cinco de Abs


Day 5 and Im obsessed with getting some great looking abs.  After Zumba today I tried some new exercises for abs and I LOVE THEM.....If you don't already know, I tend to have an addictive personality and I can feel myself being sucked into the vortex of ab obsession!  haha....not really but I love the feeling when you've worked hard and feel tighter.  I must say thought that the picture above is definitely true.  You can do crunches and sit-ups all day long but if you eat junk food and over eat carbs, you will never see those abs you've worked so hard for. 
Which leads me to my next picture....stay away from these....my lovely daughter Baili likes to bake trays of cookies at random and just leave them sitting in the kitchen tempting me.  I'm still in the withdrawal stage so I begin to salivate even looking at this picture let alone smelling the chocolate chips melting. 
I'm feeling strong though.  I accidently gave in to a half eaten bag of sour cream and onion chips sitting on my couch.  I didn't eat the whole thing, I just put two chips in my mouth and then was like UMM 911 what the heck am I doing.....I totally spit it into the trash can and didn't swallow it.  That was a huge accomplishment for me. 
Here's what we had for dinner.  Salmon, which I never liked but have found a taste for it, spicy baked sweet potato fries (gluten free for our son that has Celiacs Disease) and beautiful asparagus. 
I'm finding my taste and tolerance is changing and Im enjoying eating good things. 
Working hard to get these abs made in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment