Saturday, February 1, 2014

Back in the Saddle

Im back to bloging.....*applause*! 
I started a new "NO JUNK" challenge and decided a good way to stay accountable and on track would be to post how its going, on this blog.  I completed 19 days of the 21 day challenge over Thanksgiving, of all times of the year to start a good eating challenge, but I did really well until I fell victim to a Whopper burger from Burger King, which nearly killed me.  I learned that your body definitely adjusts to eating well and when you put back in the bad stuff, there WILL be a reaction! 
 
So this is the challenge!  It's simple and straight to the point!   No junk....... easier said than done but I know its doable.  I started this for the second time today.  I'm excited but mostly motivated because Im so FED UP of going to bed each nigh feeling sick (literally physically sick) from the stuff I've eaten and waking up each morning trying to recommit.   I find when I abstain from sweets, I just turn to carbs.....um BREAD....and I binge on that.
They say when you reach a breaking point, its then you're ready for a change. 
So on we go......wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment