Friday, February 21, 2014

Keep calm and eat good

I'm becoming passionate about eating well.  Today I made an amazing salad. 
Spinach*Chicken*Feta Cheese (basil & tomatoe)*Purple Onion*Cranberries & Almonds*Strawberries*Light vinaigrette dressing.  It was filling and only about 400 calories for the entire thing.

The Ingredients

TA DA! 

The bottom of the salad is always the best part.  Where all the yumminess hangs out
 
So then as if my salad wasn't enough brilliance for one day, I got totally domesticated and made homemade green chili enchiladas for the fam bam tonight.  The two on the end are mine (wheat tortillas).  Good balance of protein & carbs.  Workout hard today so must. eat. good! 
I'm lovin where this week has taken me.  I'm feeling healthy, strong & lost 7lbs.  Going into the weekend ready to take the challenge.  Weekends are usually where I fall hard off the wagon so I'm holding tight to those reins and staying in control....at least that's the plan! 
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment