Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Temptation everywhere

Doesn't matter where I go....chocolate is following me!  It's my stalker.....
I'm so tempted with these cookies that Baili makes and then she shows up with a KING size Milky Way bar??? I could taste it BUT I was strong.  You know what.....I try to compare how I feel after I give in to these temptations verses how I feel once I get past that craving and then its so much easier to say NO.  It's always a good idea to leave the area of the treat. If your temptation is not sweets then you can not relate but I feel like a drug addict in those moments.  I can taste it in my mouth.  I try to hurry out of the store or leave the kitchen even though the smell of melting yumminess seems to be everywhere in my house....BACK AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.....what would I do without that angel on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment