Sunday, February 16, 2014

confessions of an OCD fitness instructor with a food addiction.....

Tonight I'm feeling two things.....like a major failure & highly motivated to be better. 
It's been about a week since I was on point with my challenge.  We had an amazing event here in Vegas and now hold the record for the largest Zumbathon in the USA.  It was a complete success and we had so much fun.  Unfortunately since then my "healthy eating"/ challenge has gone out the door.  I've mulled it over in my mind a million times, beating myself up for having white rice and Naan bread, which seems totally ridiculous BUT since then I've thrown all sense out the window when it comes to eating clean and healthy.
So enough about the problem, on to the solution......thankful for a new week tomorrow.  I have a plan to prep my food for the week and excited about working out.  I've been thinking about running and swimming but not sure where to squeeze those in with teaching pump & Zumba. 



No comments:

Post a Comment